About Me

My photo
i'm currently studying Ba, Decorative arts at Nottingham Trent i will be graduating in 2012!

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Third and Final year.

Hello there, its been a while.
So...
The first 7 weeks of term have flown by and i now have 3 weeks left until the end of it!
We have to do a desk presentation of our work before we all head off home for our christmas festivities.

My work this year is all about Bees Bees Bees, i have been lucky enough to put on a bee suit and have a look inside a hive. It was very scary!

I started to base my work around textiles originally wanting to create large scale structural pieces to be worn on the body.

However with the development of my work, i am now concentrating on manipulating the bees wax and creating hexagonal structural jewellery using brass and possibly resin.
Its all been very fast and exciting so far!

Take a little look...

No comments:

Post a Comment